in Glasgow proved a greatsuccess. The images on loan from the Art At Your Fingertips library attracted a great deal of attention. Some of the visitor comments were:
* 3D portraits are very bonnie!
* The best pictures are the touch ones, I like the feeling, some felt soft some felt hard!
* The 3D fabric/embroidery realisations are fantastic.
* I liked the 3D drawings they are really funny.
* Excellent, Art At Your Fingertips a great idea.
* The translations into textile designs were very well done
and deserve recognition in their own right.
|click here to|